"CAT TALES"

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Culver's Chicken Cashew Salad..................by Diane Ogden

A couple times a month I purchase a Culver's Chicken Cashew Salad at $6.63 with F as in French just in case they give me R as in Ranch which has happened.  I get home and no dressing.  Lactose intolerant to the Ranch.  I get angry.  Dry salad no thank you.  Well it appears Bob Benjamin Morrison Ogden likes F as in French also.  I walked to the kitchen for a cold drink, turned around and he was in it.  I actually allowed it long enough to pic up the Samsung and flick the pic.  I think he was more curious than really into the heavy French dressing.
He is such a hoot!
More Cat Tales later.  Today he tried to help me fix the printer.  We were successful! Praise the Universe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment