"CAT TALES"

Monday, April 7, 2014

There is a Thief in the House!!...................by Diane Ogden

I put Gracie's bed out in the sunroom so she could get a little Vitamin D which she did. 
But when I move around Gracie follows me.   She left her bed and might I add this is also a car bed. Grace literally lives in that bed.  When I am home it sits next to the computer.  When I am gone she is in it most of the day off and on.  (She hates doggie day care)  When I go to the store she rides in her bed.  Get my point?  It is her mainstay!

I was at my computer typing away when Gracie stands on her hind legs and starts pawing me with her nails no stop!  I said, "Stop it!"  She didn't.  I figured something was up somewhere somehow.....
That is when I did a scanning of the great room which includes the sun room and whalla......what do I see?   Check it out.

 
MAYBE THEY WONT SEE ME IF I COVER MY EYES!!
 
 
I 'm not sure if this is a look of GUILT, or a look of determination.
 

                        And this is a look of pissed.  Get out of my bed you Bob-cat!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment