"CAT TALES"

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

No Room For the Flu..................by Diane Ogden

So I have had the flu.  Ache all over, runny stuffy nose, headache, fever, chills, pain shooting into my body in odd spots, and just plain sick.  I don't like laying in bed for no other reason than sleeping.  I have been in bed for days.  And not alone, might I add.  There has been a critter on either side and sometimes in between.  The lil dog likes to get between my legs or if I turn on my side, DIRECTLY behind my knees.  Bob on the other hand has his own private spot on the right side next to my chest. Lucy is the lefty.  She hangs a bit farther away on the left side.  Needless to say if I have to get up, Bob inevitably goes with me no matter where it is or what time.  Then back to bed and they're already there all tucked in with no place for me to go.  I think they like Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy Kimmel, and Diana Perez, John Muller, ABC World News at 3:00 a.m. give or take an hour if its an insomniac night.  As you can see I am not alone during my sick week.





I have to give the critters credit.  They have stuck by me like glue all week.  Best little friends every.



No comments:

Post a Comment