"CAT TALES"

Sunday, April 6, 2014

"I like her, I think I really might like her.".............by Diane Ogden

Bob might think he likes Gracie Allen now, but Gracie Allen isn't so sure she trusts Bob Benjamin Morrison Ogden!  He has very sharp claws and he likes to show off sometimes. Show whose boss, whose the man around the house.  (He is actually still a long legged boy) 

I keep them separated when I am not home for the sake of "who really knows" what is in Bobbers head at times.

Really?   Notice anything odd or mistrusting about Gracie Allen's look of the eye?  Right!
Bob is not even considering any mischief, but Gracie is definitely on guard.

 
("I SAID DONT COME ANY CLOSER BOB, I MEAN IT!!")
Check out Gracie's one eye, on guard!)
 
 
Finally a relaxing moment.  Mainly because they are back to back!  I cant see you so you cant hurt me!!!
 
More Cat Tales and Dog De-Rails later....

No comments:

Post a Comment