"CAT TALES"

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

The Ogden Berlin Wall

So Gracie Allen the 6 lb. Chihuahua / Pomeranian has decided the beige carpet in the sun room is GRASS that can be poddied on.  NOT!  After discovering this nonsense, the carpet man came with his Green Cleaning Machine and rubbed the poddie all about and then sucked it all out.  I can only hope.  I then placed poddie pads in the area Gracie Allen was relieving herself in my absence.  To my disgust she poddied next to the poddie pad.  Sooo. 

Plan B went into action.  I took apart an old room divider that had water damage....whalla....the New Ogden Berlin Wall!    Only problem is:   Bob Benjamin Morrison Ogden cannot seem to jump the wall.  I even put a small stool on one side but he just sits on it and stares.  I feel so bad for him.  I think he may have had a back injury at one time.  Or he may have a fear of heights.  Humm, 18 inches isn't much to fear.  O well, he wont jump it.  It is stopping the need for the Green Cleaning Carpet Machine man so far.....

 
Doesn't Bob look like he cannot figure out how Lucy Lou got to the other side of the roadblock?
That is because he cant.  I will let you know when and if it ever happens.  He is a good boy though.
More Cat Tales later......
 


No comments:

Post a Comment