"CAT TALES"

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Hide n Seek.........by Diane Ogden

Bob has been living with Gracie Allen the 7 lb. Chi-Pom and Lucy Lou the beautiful but very shy rescue cat I have had for 2 years this week.  
Bob tends to be a young man-boy cat with a need for action and a need to be the dominant animal in this equation.  That being said, Bob has to stay in the master bedroom all day while I am at work.  The other two get the rest of the house and sadly Bob, if he can think at all, figures he is the only one of the three that is quarantined therefore he is starting to hide in the morning.  This morning I was calling and calling is name but no answer.  I scanned the apartment and found this: 

  I guess he figured if he couldn't see me, I couldn't see him!!  WRONG!! 
I make sure he has toys, a nice seat by the window, food, water, and sometimes even the TV is on low so he doesn't feel alone.  And catnip!

More Cat Tales later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment