"CAT TALES"

Saturday, October 18, 2014

You Got My Mouse!...........................by Diane Ogden

Bob is the only rescue in the family that knows how to play.  Gracie does not play.  I have tried to teach her but no go.  Lucy plays laser and certain toys but is gun-shy. 

Bob loves his catnip mouse and his broken furry that fell off its stick.  Also likes rolling balls, stratch posts, toys that roll around and my jogging pant waist strings.  Ouch!

Today I noticed Gracie Allen Ogden sitting a top Bob's favorite catnip mouse.  (Grace loves catnip and steals it from the boy)  I was able to catch a Canon shot of Bob and Gracie facing off.

Gracie was smart enough to walk away from "The Cassius Clay Cat!"
You Win Bob! 
 
A few minutes earlier there was comradery .  A rare photo opportunity below.
 
 
Notice the cat scratcher behind my new yellow rocker!  And the dining room chair next to the cat scratcher and the new yellow rocking chair.  That is so they can sit next to me when I am relaxing with my lap top in my lap. 
They are good friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment