"CAT TALES"

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Why Bob Why? ..................................by Diane Ogden


Seriously Bob.  Why must he lay on the dresser when there is no room for him.  He was walking on top of all the things you see laying on the floor.  Yes I had the dresser quite full of odds and ends.  He was knocking things off so I moved them to the floor.  Whalla, he is now happy with his new spot directly across from my desk.  There are other much more comfy spots for him but he clumsily  chooses this one today.  He is not the high wire walker most cats are.  Noo noo...he would be like the fattest man trying to walk the wire.  It would be comical as I visualize it. If Bob were a dog he would be an overweight dachshund. You know, short legs, big belly.  Funny to watch him run.  He doesn't.  He trots like a miniature pony!  See? 



Overnight he stayed very close to me.  Unusually close.  I was actually looking around the room for my passed on relatives and friends considering I was up most of the night with brain noise.  Anyway... I covered him up with my blanket and he stayed under for a few hours.  I tried to take a picture of that, but the flash doesn't work when I reverse the camera face.  So I had to do a Bob/me selfie.   I wonder if he minds the PINK blanket?  He's the only guy in the house. (I tried to crop myself out but wasn't going to happen!)


So much for "Cat Tales" today.   Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment